This past Sunday at Cornerstone, I continued on from my previous week’s message, which was entitled ‘More Than Bread’. In that message, I spring-boarded off of Jesus’ statement: ‘Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of God’ (Matt 4:4).
Building on that, this past Sunday, I gave five practical introductory pointers that I believe will help us becomes better students of the Bible. They are:
- Understanding Bible Translations
- Understanding Bible Context
- Understanding Symbolic Language is in the Bible
- Understanding the Priority of Christ and the New Testament
- Understanding Some Helpful Resources